Accounts Payable Clerk (6 months Mat Cover)
Location: Head Office (North London)
Date: 1 November 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk, to join our friendly team. This role is responsible for receiving and processing all invoices received by Optegra.
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
There has never been a better time to join Optegra, as a provider of specialist eye care, if you would like to know more about what it’s like to work at Optegra, take a look at our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2-QblLUYzM
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
– Generous pay reviewed annually
– Generous matched pension contributions
– Up to 33 days annual leave
– SMART working schemes – because we believe in work life balance
– Funded training and development – because we believe in our people
– Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
– Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
– Private Healthcare
In return for all of the above, you will be an exceptional Accounts Payable Clerk with a passion for providing the highest quality customer services and have demonstrable Accounts Payable Clerk experience, ideally gained in Hospital or private practice.
You will have:
• Excellent knowledge of Accounts Payable function including payment runs and online banking
• Managing AP inbox as well as your own on a day to day basis
• Experience in 3 way matching/using a PO system
• Working towards tight deadlines is essential
• Prioritisation of own workload to ensure timely response of most critical queries
• Statement reconciliation
• Experience in working with expenses and company Credit Cards
• Concur experience is preferable but not essential
• Ability to communicate professionally to internal colleagues and external suppliers
• Experience in month end task and Year end audit
• Ability to working as team as well as independently.
This role is hybrid working, with some work from home and some work from our Head Office in Colindale. On average you would likely work 2 day in the office and 3 days from home.
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference.
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.