Clinical Governance and Quality Lead
Location: Remote / Home based
Date: 15 April 2022
Optegra is looking for an experienced Clinical Governance Lead to join us in our South Region. This role would suit someone looking for a remote / work from home position who has a passion for clinical excellence, or improving robust systems. You will be covering our Southern Hospitals: North London, Kent, Surrey, Hampshire and Central London.
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
There has never been a better time to join Optegra, as a provider of specialist eye care. find out what it’s like to work at Optegra by watching the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2-QblLUYzM
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
– Generous pay pro rata
– Generous matched pension contributions
– Up to 33 days annual leave
– SMART working schemes – because we believe in work life balance
– Funded training and development – because we believe in our people
– Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
– Private Healthcare, 24/7 GP appointments, free Physio and counselling for your wellbeing
In return for all of the above, you will be an exceptional Clinical Governance Lead and have demonstrable experience, ideally gained in the NHS or private practice.
Some points we look for:
– You must be a registrant with the HCPC or NMC
– Have strong report writing skills with the ability to present information and recommendations in a logical way
– Undertake a review of audit tools, ensuring they meet current best practice guidelines for relevant topics – ensure key stakeholders are in agreement from the outset
– Undertake a review of clinical competency documents, ensuring they meet the needs of the business and current best practice guidelines
– Undertake a review of Optegra’s dementia strategy ensuring it meets best practice and legislative requirements
– Reviewing and revising policies to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and best practice guidelines
– Supporting hospitals with clinical governance queries in the absence of other team members
– Be able to be flexible in approach to managing own workload with the ability to prioritise competing demands
– Ensure the maintenance of professional standards of care within relevant codes of professional practice
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Mandeep Toor by applying for the role. Take a look at our history and vision but clicking the following link: https://www.optegra.com/optegra-story/
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.