Location: Central London
Date: 22 August 2022
At Optegra you’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to make a difference.
Our top-rated London Eye Hospital which is conveniently located over two sites, Marylebone and Colindale. Join the team here and be amongst the best specialist eye care teams in the UK.
- Annual Leave- We all work hard and it’s important to take time out to recharge our batteries! Our 33 days holiday each year (including bank holidays, pro-rata’d for part time colleagues) is a good place to start.
- Private Medical Insurance- Your health and well being is important to you – and to us. All staff can join our Bupa private medical scheme from day one.
- Cycle to Work Scheme- Our cycle to work scheme will help you get fitter – physically and financially – and help the environment!
- Flexible Working- We want to support you to get the work / life balance that’s right for you, so all staff can apply to work flexibly.
- Bonus- Our discretionary bonus scheme is an opportunity to have your contribution over the year recognized and for us all to celebrate the success of the business.
- More Perks- All employees have access to a wide range of discounted products and services including shopping, gifts, food and entertainment and travel, so you can save on everyday essential and splurge on treats and luxuries!
- Season Ticket Loans- Our season ticket loans help you cut the cost of your commute.
- Maternity Leave- We offer enhanced maternity pay over and above the statutory minimum for all mums to be.
- Pension- Optegra helps you plan for the future by matching your pension contribution up to 5%.
- Life Assurance- You will be covered by Optegra’s Life Assurance policy from your start date. This means that Optegra will pay three times your basic salary to your nominated beneficiary if the worst should happen.
Working as a Healthcare Technician with Optegra is a great way to start your healthcare career. You’ll provide and support diagnostics, pre assessment and post operative ophthalmic care and treatment pathways. Depending on the needs of the business, this may include undertaking diagnostic testing and/or acting as theatre circulator.
You’ll work full time, averaging of 37.5 hours per week covering shifts from Monday to Friday, 7am and 7pm, within these days.
You will be flexible, motivated and articulate with a proactive, can do attitude. You will have relevant optometry or ophthalmic experience, ideally gained in a healthcare setting.
- Experience of working in a healthcare environment
Good to have:
- Basic Life Support competent
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
- Consistent professional attitude demonstrated to all colleagues and customers; personable, confident and articulate.
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference.
If this sounds like you, please apply today. Take a look at our history and vision but clicking the following link: https://www.optegra.com/optegra-story/
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.