Date: 10 January 2022
– Generous pay and bonus, reviewed annually this role pays up to £22,000 pa FTE dependent on experience
– Generous matched pension contributions
– Up to 33 days annual leave
– Funded training and development – because we believe in our people
– Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
– Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
– Private Healthcare, 24/7 GP appointments, free Physio and counselling for your wellbeing
You will have:
– Experience of working as a HCT in a hospital ward or theatre environment, particularly in Ophthalmology
– NVQ level 2 or 3 qualified
– Some previous optical experience is desirable- Be driven to provide excellent outcomes for our patients
– Consistent professional attitude demonstrated to all colleagues and customers; personable, confident and articulate at all times.
If this sounds like you, please take a look at our history and vision but clicking the following link: https://www.optegra.com/optegra-story/
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.