Date: 15 February 2022
Optegra is looking for an experienced Healthcare Assistant (Band 3) or Optical Assistant, desirably with previous ward experience, who is ready for their next career step. Someone that wants to build with us as we grow. You will be driven, tenacious, passionate, kind and excited about the prospect of really putting your mark on a new service.
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
There has never been a better time to join Optegra, as a provider of specialist eye care, we are bringing our expertise and passion to new areas within the UK, specifically Kent. Find out what it’s like to work at Optegra by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2-QblLUYzM (copy and paste into a web browser).
This is a brilliant opportunity to really put your mark on a new, state of the art, Centre of Excellence.
The hospital will operate Tuesday to Friday.
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
– Generous pay and bonus, reviewed annually.
– Generous matched pension contributions
– Up to 33 days annual leave
– Funded training and development – because we believe in our people
– Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
– Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% for friends and family
– Private Healthcare
In return for all of the above, you will be an exceptional Healthcare Assistant (Band 3) or Optical Assistant with a passion for providing the highest quality patient care and have demonstrable ward experience, ideally gained in Hospital or private practice.
You will have:
– Experience of working as a HCA in a hospital ward or theatre environment, or as an Optical Assistant in a Retail Opticians
– NVQ level 2 or 3 qualified
– Some previous optical experience is desirable- Be driven to provide excellent outcomes for our patients
– Consistent professional attitude demonstrated to all colleagues and customers; personable, confident and articulate at all times.
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference.
If this sounds like you, please apply today. Take a look at our history and vision but clicking the following link: https://www.optegra.com/optegra-story/
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.