Date: 1 November 2021
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
There has never been a better time to join Optegra, as a provider of specialist eye care. find out what it’s like to work at Optegra by watching the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2-QblLUYzM
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
– Generous pay and bonus, reviewed annually this role pays up to £22,000 pa FTE dependent on experience
– Generous matched pension contributions
– Up to 33 days annual leave
– SMART working schemes – because we believe in work life balance
– Funded training and development – because we believe in our people
– Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
– Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
– Private Healthcare, 24/7 GP appointments, free Physio and counselling for your wellbeing
In return for all of the above, you will be an exceptional Healthcare Technician or HCT with a passion for providing the highest quality patient care and have demonstrable ward experience, ideally gained in Hospital or private practice.
You will have:
– Experience of working as a HCT in a hospital ward or theatre environment, particularly in Ophthalmology
– NVQ level 2 or 3 qualified
– Some previous optical experience is desirable- Be driven to provide excellent outcomes for our patients
– Consistent professional attitude demonstrated to all colleagues and customers; personable, confident and articulate at all times.
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference.
If this sounds like you, please take a look at our history and vision but clicking the following link: https://www.optegra.com/optegra-story/
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.