Location: Head Office (North London), Remote / Home based
Date: 27 August 2022
Optegra is private healthcare provider, specialising in Ophthalmology (Eye Care). We work in partnership with the NHS as well as providing laser eye surgery to the private sector. We have recently undergone an exciting growth phase, increase our workforce by over 100% and are still growing into new areas of the UK and new countries in Europe.
Due to this phenomenal growth we are growing our internal marketing team, and are hoping for an exceptional Brand Manager to join us on, initially a 6 month contract, with every possibility to become permeant.
This is a hybrid role offering a suggested ratio of 2 days WFH and 3 days in our North London office, with travel to other sites. There has never been a better time to join Optegra, find out what it’s like to work at Optegra by watching the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2-QblLUYzM
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
– Generous pay up to £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience
– Generous matched pension contributions
– 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
– SMART working schemes – contribution towards a home office, and flexible working around your lifestyle.
– Funded training and development – because we believe in our people
– Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
– Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
– Private Healthcare, 24/7 GP appointments, free Physio and counselling for your wellbeing
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, executing, and overseeing our overall brand and marketing strategy, including tactical implementation. This is a hands-on position that will develop with multi-channel, multi-touch, marketing programs, including advertising, door drops, email campaigns, social media, conferences and events, PR releases, website, and inbound strategies.
We are searching for someone who can share our story through compelling content and drive pipeline growth. The ideal candidate thinks strategically while getting into the detail and brings a positive energy to the team. This person should help build a marketing strategy to drive the growth of the brand and business.
- 3+ years marketing experience with emphasis on digital marketing.
- 1+ years of proven leadership experience.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related discipline
- Driven and motivated to work
- In-depth experience in planning and executing marketing programs, including email campaigns, social media, conferences and events, PR releases, website, and inbound strategies.
- Aptitude in current digital marketing technologies and best practices in optimization for digital channels.
- Strong understanding of lead generation best practices.
- Website management experience; Webflow and HTML experience a plus.
- Experience working under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management, communication, organization and collaboration skills.
- Driven and motivated to help grow a start-up in a team-centered environment.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us by applying for the role.
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference. Take a look at our history and vision by clicking the following link: https://www.optegra.com/optegra-story/
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.