Location: Central London
Date: 11 July 2022
Optegra is looking for a Laser Technician, desirably with previous laser experience, who is ready for their next career. Someone that wants to build with us as we grow. You will be driven, tenacious, passionate, kind and excited about the prospect of really putting your mark on an existing service. This role is preferable to internal employees, but external applications will be considered.
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
There has never been a better time to join Optegra, as a provider of specialist eye care, we are bringing our expertise and passion to new areas within the UK. Find out what it’s like to work at Optegra by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2-QblLUYzM (copy and paste into a web browser).
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
– Generous pay and bonus, reviewed annually, this role pays between £30,000 – £32,000 dependant upon experience
– Generous matched pension contributions
– Up to 33 days annual leave
– Funded training and development – because we believe in our people
– Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% for friends and family
– Private Healthcare
This role is open to existing HCT employees, who have successfully completed their probationary period, however external applications will be considered. You will be an exceptional Healthcare Technician or HCT with a passion for providing the highest quality patient care and have demonstrable ophthalmic experience, ideally gained in Hospital or private practice.
You will have:
– Experience of working as a HCT in a hospital ward, theatre or diagnostic environment, particularly in Ophthalmology
– Be driven to provide excellent outcomes for our patients
– Be organised and confident in providing training to others
– Consistent professional attitude demonstrated to all colleagues and customers; personable, confident and articulate at all times.
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference.
If this sounds like you, please apply today. Take a look at our history and vision but clicking the following link: https://www.optegra.com/optegra-story/
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.
If you are an internal applicant, and would like to discuss the role in confidence, or apply please e-mail a cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org