Part time Optom (Thursday Only)
Date: 19 March 2022
Optegra is excited to announce we are looking for a Part time Optometrist to work with our new site in Kent. This is an opportunity for an IP Qualified Optom to join us on Thursday only from 8:30-17:00.
You will be an exceptional Optometrist with a passion for providing the highest quality patient care and have demonstrable experience, ideally gained in Hospital Optometry and/or Refractive Surgery would be advantageous.
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
There has never been a better time to join Optegra, as a provider of specialist eye care, we are bringing our expertise and passion to new areas within the UK, specifically Kent. Find out what it’s like to work at Optegra by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2-QblLUYzM (copy and paste into a web browser).
This is a brilliant opportunity to really put your mark on a new, state of the art, Centre of Excellence.
The hospital will operate Tuesday to Friday.
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
– Generous pay and bonus, reviewed annually
– Generous matched pension contributions
– Up to 33 days annual leave
– Funded training and development – because we believe in our people
– Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
– Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% for friends and family
– Private Healthcare
You’ll work as an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team alongside Consultants to carry out pre and post-operative consultations and assessing the suitability of patients for treatment associated with refractive, cataract, glaucoma and retinal surgeries.
Optegra has a real energy that is difficult to put into words. We’re supportive, strive for the best, social and helpful. Everyone wants to see everyone else succeed.
Some requirements we’re looking for in addition to culture fit:
– Comprehensive post qualification experience within a private hospital setting, and previous vision correction experience is desirable
– Current GOC registration as a fully qualified Optometrist
– Highly motivated and able to work autonomously
– Able to build and maintain exceptional relationships with colleagues and customers, remaining professional and articulate at all times
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference.
If this sounds like you, please apply today. Take a look at our history and vision but clicking the following link: https://www.optegra.com/optegra-story/
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.