URGENT Locum Optometrist – NHS Cataracts
Location: North London
Date: 18 July 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Optometrist, who specialises in Cataract Initials, to support our North London site with high volumes of patients on a fixed term contract, or locum basis, with a minimum commitment of three days a week, you will take a critical role in delivering modern ophthalmology services.
We’re looking for someone to join a multi disciplinary team working alongside Consultants, in pre and post-operative consultations. Assessing the suitability of patients for cataract surgery.
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
You will be an exceptional Optometrist with a passion for providing the highest quality patient care and have demonstrable Cataract experience, ideally gained in Hospital or private practice. Daily rate dependant on availability and experience.
You will have:
- Current GOC registration as a fully qualified optometrist
- Three years experience of Cataract Initials
- Be driven to provide excellent outcomes for our patients
- Commercially aware with passion for delivering high standards of customer service and clinical care
- Consistent professional attitude demonstrated to all colleagues and customers; personable, confident and articulate at all times.
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference.
Take a look at our history and vision but clicking the following link: https://www.optegra.com/optegra-story/
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.