Location: North London
Date: 11 March 2022
An exciting opportunity for a patient focused qualified RGN or ODP Outpatient Lead, for day surgeries.
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
Join the team at North London Eye Hospital, a 5-Star rated Eye Hospital with leading consultant surgeons supported by specialist eye care teams.
There has never been a better time to join Optegra, as a provider of specialist eye care.
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
– Generous pay and bonus reviewed annually
– Generous matched pension contributions
– Up to 33 days annual leave
– SMART working schemes – because we believe in work life balance
– Funded training and development – because we believe in our people
– Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
– Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
– Private Healthcare
In return for all of the above, you will be an exceptional Registered Nurse or ODP with a passion for patient care, a passion for providing the highest quality patient care and have demonstrable management experience, ideally gained in the NHS or private practice.
Some essentials you’ll need to have:
– RGN with NMC or ODP registered with the HPC
– Experience with day surgery / operating theatre / outpatient setting
– Able to effectively lead and manage a motivated multi-skilled team
– Evidence of audit and change in practice to reflect evidence based practice
– Experience of Recruitment, induction, development and management of staff
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference.
If this sounds like you, please apply today. Take a look at our history and vision but clicking the following link: https://www.optegra.com/optegra-story/
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.