Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Head Office (North London)
Date: 3 May 2022
Optegra is currently recruiting a Digital Marketing Executive, to identify, create and manage digital marketing campaigns, including blogs, website and paid ad content. We are looking for someone available either full time or to work 3 days a week (Monday to Wednesday).
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
There has never been a better time to join Optegra, as a provider of specialist eye care. find out what it’s like to work at Optegra by watching the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2-QblLUYzM
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
– Generous pay pro rata
– Generous matched pension contributions
– Up to 33 days annual leave
– SMART working schemes – because we believe in work life balance
– Funded training and development – because we believe in our people
– Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
– Private Healthcare, 24/7 GP appointments, free Physio and counselling for your wellbeing
Working as part of a large and multifaceted team; including, contact centre, business development and marketing; we can offer a fast-paced, dynamic and diverse range of learning opportunities. The ideal applicant will have 6 years experience in digital marketing, preferably within healthcare.
Your responsibilities will include:
- PPC account analysis and campaign execution
- Evaluate the PPC account structure and highlight areas for optimisation / growth
- Analyse and implement current campaign set-up optimisations. Including KW and phrase type strategy
- Analysis and implementation of maximising PPC impact alongside ATL / TV other marketing campaigns
- Create optimisations within the PPC account
- Manage and write the ad copy and split test ads for maximum account impact
- Improve & optimise quality score of account.
- Identify and implement opportunities on demographics, device and location targeting.
- Identify additional regional lead generation opportunities for local hospitals
- Assess the impact of campaigns at various levels of the funnel from lead acquisition to surgery and implement changes that increase surgery
- Understanding of wider SEM space and opportunities including Facebook
- Good content writing skills for content creation for SEO content, blogs and landing pages
- Write keyword optimised content to support specific SEO/organic keyword gains
- Organic link building outreach to assist with Google SEO
- Trust signal development (Google reviews)
- Local SEO optimisation for GMB
This role will report directly to the Head of UK Marketing.
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Mandeep Toor by applying for the role. Take a look at our history and vision but clicking the following link: https://www.optegra.com/optegra-story/
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.