Part time Receptionist / Admin
Date: 10 January 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for a part time Administrator to work on Wednesday and Friday for a total of 15 hours each week.
You will join our brand new Hospital in Gateshead. You’ll work along our clinical teams ensuring a first-class patient service for managing the making up of patient files and undertaking general administration.
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
There has never been a better time to join Optegra, as a provider of specialist eye care. Find out what it’s like to work at Optegra by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2-QblLUYzM
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
- Generous pay reviewed annually – up to £18,000 pro-rata (£7,200 pa)
- Generous matched pension contributions
- Up to 33 days annual leave
- Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
- Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
- Private Healthcare, 24/7 GP online appointments, free Physio and counselling for your wellbeing
In return for all of the above, you will have previous admin experience ideally gained in Hospital, GP, Dental or private practice.
You will have:
– Minimum of one years experience as a medical administrator
– Be driven to provide excellent outcomes for our patients
– Commercially aware with passion for delivering high standards of customer service
– Consistent professional attitude demonstrated to all colleagues and customers; personable, confident and articulate at all times.
– Experience of customer billing/accounts is useful.
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch by applying for the role. Take a look at our history and vision but clicking the following link: https://www.optegra.com/optegra-story/
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.