Date: 30 September 2022
Optegra has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Patient Liaison to join our amazing and supportive team in our Birmingham Eye Hospital.
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
There has never been a better time to join Optegra, as a provider of specialist eye care. Find out what it’s like to work at Optegra by watching the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2-QblLUYzM
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
– Generous pay and bonus, salary up to £26,500 depending on experience
– Generous matched pension contributions
– 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
– SMART working schemes – because we believe in work life balance
– Funded training and development – because we believe in our people
– Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
– Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
– Private Healthcare, 24/7 GP appointments, free Physio and counselling for your wellbeing
Duties and responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the patient pathway for the nominated group of patients to ensure that every patient receives Service Excellence and that all eligible patients convert to Surgery. Responsibilities of the role will include: managing all patients through the entire patient journey, including converting them to surgery following consultation, patient billing, taking ownership for follow-ups with the patient, responsibility for correspondence to patients and GPs, support for associated consultants.
- Prior experience in healthcare (would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of medical terminology (Would Be an advantage)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good personal presentation
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications i.e.Outlook, Word and Excel
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us by applying for the role.
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference. Take a look at our history and vision by clicking the following link: https://www.optegra.com/optegra-story/
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.
Closing date : In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications