Registered Nurse – Ward
Location: North London
Date: 9 January 2022
We have an exciting opportunity to join out team as a Registered Nurse or ODP for our wards, previous experience in Ophthalmics is an advantage. You will be responsible for diagnostic testing, pre-operative assessment, peri-operative and post-operative care in the surgical and refractive suite of the hospital.
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
There has never been a better time to join Optegra, as a provider of specialist eye care.
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
– Generous pay and bonus, reviewed annually
– Generous matched pension contributions
– Up to 33 days annual leave pro-rata
– SMART working schemes – because we believe in work life balance
– Funded training and development – because we believe in our people
– Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
– Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% for friends and family
– Private Healthcare
In return for all of the above, you will be an exceptional Registered Nurse or ODP with a passion for patient care, a passion for providing the highest quality patient care and have demonstrable management experience, ideally gained in the NHS or private practice.
Some essentials you’ll need to have:
- RGN with NMC registration or ODP with HCP registration
- Experience with day surgery / operating theatre / outpatient setting
- Minimum of one year post qualification experience
- A qualification in Ophthalmology or Peri operative care and previous experience in Ophthalmology or Outpatients would be desirable but not essential
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch by applying for the role. Take a look at our history and vision but clicking the following link: https://www.optegra.com/optegra-story/
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.