Location: North London
Date: 11 March 2022
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse or ODP, previous experience in Ophthalmic surgeries is essential. You will be responsible for assisting our Consultants in cataract and lens replacement surgery.
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
There has never been a better time to join Optegra, as a provider of specialist eye care, we are bringing our expertise and passion to new areas within the UK.
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
– Generous pay, reviewed annually
– Generous matched pension contributions
– Up to 33 days annual leave pro-rata
– SMART working schemes – because we believe in work life balance
– Funded training and development – because we believe in our people
– Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
– Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% for friends and family
– Private Healthcare
In return for all of the above, you will be an exceptional Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse or ODP with a passion for patient care, a passion for providing the highest quality patient care and have demonstrable management experience, ideally gained in the NHS or private practice.
Some essentials you’ll need to have:
– RGN with NMC or ODP registered with the HPC
– Registered Nurse 1st level registration with theatre course or equivalent experience, or, ODP Level 3 NVQ in Operating department practice, or, ODA City and Guilds 752
– Minimum of 12 months Ophthalmic theatre or day surgery, scrub and circulating
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference.
If this sounds like you, please apply today. Take a look at our history and vision but clicking the following link: https://www.optegra.com/optegra-story/
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.