Scrub Nurse / Theatre Practitioner
Date: 1 November 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for a full or part-time Scrub Nurse or Theatre Practitioner, who specialises in day surgery, to take a role in shaping and delivering modern ophthalmology services, in our growing Hampshire Hospital.
This is a brilliant opportunity to really put your mark on a Centre of Excellence. We’re looking for someone to join a multi disciplinary team working alongside Consultants, in ophthalmic surgery.
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
There has never been a better time to join Optegra, as a provider of specialist eye care.
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
– Generous pay and bonus, reviewed annually, this role pays up to £36,000 FTE
– Generous matched pension contributions
– Up to 33 days annual leave
– Funded training and development – because we believe in our people
– Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
– Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
– Private Healthcare
In return for all of the above, you will be an exceptional Scrub Nurse or Theatre Practitioner with a passion for providing the highest quality patient care and have demonstrable scrub experience, ideally gained in Hospital or private practice.
You will have:
– Current NMC or HCPC registration
– Two years post qualified experience
– Be driven to provide excellent outcomes for our patients
– Consistent professional attitude demonstrated to all colleagues and customers; personable, confident and articulate at all times.
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Mandeep Toor for an information pack by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying for the role. Take a look at our history and vision but clicking the following link: https://www.optegra.com/optegra-story/
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every inpidual we work with.