Service Promotional Executive
Location: Central London
Date: 27 August 2022
Optegra has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced salesperson with exceptional negotiating skills to join our amazing and supportive team as a Service Promotion Executive in West London.
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
There has never been a better time to join Optegra, as a provider of specialist eye care. Find out what it’s like to work at Optegra by watching the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2-QblLUYzM
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
– Generous pay and bonus, reviewed annually, this role pays £25,000 starting basic salary plus £5000 car allowance, currently enhanced to £6200 pa, in acknowledgment of the energy crisis, including a 50% uncapped commission, OTE cira £47,500 per annum.
– Generous matched pension contributions
– 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
– SMART working schemes – because we believe in work life balance
– Funded training and development – because we believe in our people
– Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
– Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
– Private Healthcare, 24/7 GP appointments, free Physio and counselling for your wellbeing
The ideal candidate will lead the development of a large referral base of patients through high street opticians, promoting Optegra’s cataract services, excellent patient benefits, referral pathways and five-star hospitals. As the first point of contact for both existing and prospective referrers, be responsible for growing your referral base by building strong and robust customer relationships.
This role will suit an individual who is proactive, enjoys meeting new people, and is confident amongst senior and professional members of the ophthalmic community. Relying on self-motivation, you will manage your own diary, meetings and route planning. You will be required to work in close partnership with you allocated Optegra hospital, maintaining internal relationships and leveraging opportunities that arise within.
– Demonstrable sales experience, preferably within an Optometric/Optician role or within FMCG
– Natural strong relationship builder with ability to work cross functionally
– Be driven, high energy and a willingness to be successful
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work alone and as part of a team
– Ability to manage own workload
– Full, clean driving license
– Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us by applying for the role.
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference. Take a look at our history and vision by clicking the following link: https://www.optegra.com/optegra-story/
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.