COVID-19 – We’re open & following government advice (22 Feb) with the highest safety standards. More.
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
- GMC Specialist Register Ophthalmology (12.6.1996)
- UK specialist register 1993
- Hampshire Eye Hospital
- Standard Cataract Treatment
- 2013 – appointed member of NHS Clinical Reference Group – Specialised Ophthalmology Services
- British Isles Society of Paediatric Ophthalmoloy and Strabismus
- Regional Sergical Adviser – Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Wessex Council Representative 2004 – 2010
Mr Anthony Evans is a Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon at Optegra Eye Hospital Hampshire, specialising in cataract. He is also the Hampshire Medical Advisory Chairman.
Download a free infopack
Not ready for a consultation? Learn more about our range of treatments, doctors and hospitals.Information pack
Free Virtual Consultation
It takes under a minute to book your virtual consultation with UK's top rated vision correction clinicBook Now
Call us free
We'll answer any questions you may have about treatment.
0808 163 5845
Lines open Mon-Thu: 8am-7pm, Fri: 8am - 5.30pm, Sat: 9am-4.30pm