- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
- BSc (Hons)
- D Opt
- MB BS
- Yorkshire Eye Hospital
- Paediatric Ophthalmology
- British Isles Strabismus Association
- British Medical Association
- Fellow Royal College Ophthalmologists
- Medical Contact Lens & Ocular Surface Association (MCLOSA)
- Medical Defence Union
- United Kingdom and Irish Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
As well as seeing patients with general ophthalmological conditions, Mr Davey has a specific interest in ocular motility and strabismus.
Davey has held a substantive post at Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS trust since 1997, where he also supervises and trains junior doctors in clinical, surgical and professional skills.
Mr Davey is the author of many papers and chapters on ophthalmic subjects including cataract surgery, neuro-ophthalmology and glaucoma.
Download a free infopack
Not ready for a consultation? Learn more about our range of treatments, doctors and hospitals.Information pack
Call us free
For a FREE no obligation, one-to-one consultation, or to answer any questions you may have.
0808 163 5845
Line is open Mon-Thu: 9am-8pm, Fri: 9am-5.30pm, Sat: 9am-4pm
Join a free open evening
At one of our hospitals we can help you decide what's best for your vision.Open Evenings