COVID-19 **update from December 2021 ** We continue to provide the highest safety standards. More.
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
- MB ChB
- Central London Eye Hospital
- North London Eye Hospital
- Standard Cataract Treatment
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Refractive Lens Exchange
- Certificate in Refractive Surgery Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Chairman of the Programme and Practice Management Committees of the ESCRS
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow
- Honour Award recipient from the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Medical Editor Eurotimes ESCRS magazine
- Past President European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
- Past President UK and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Registered with the General Medical Council as a Specialist in Ophthalmology
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists Examiner in Refractive Surgery
Paul Rosen completed Medical training at Manchester University before a specialist training at Moorfields Eye Hospital in London. Registered with the General Medical Council as a Specialist in Ophthalmology, Paul Rosen then accepted a position as Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon at Oxford Eye Hospital in 1993. He was Head of Department from 1998 to 2004 and performs over 1000 cataract/refractive surgical procedures each year between his NHS and private practices.
Paul first performed laser refractive surgery in 1991 at Moorfields Eye Hospital and commenced LASIK treatments in 1997. With a keen interest in education, he is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Oxford and an Examiner for the Royal College of Ophthalmologists for the Certificate in Refractive Surgery. Committed to quality in refractive surgery and valued for his 18 years of experience in laser refractive surgery, Paul was invited to participate on the Royal College of Ophthalmologists Refractive Surgery Working Party.
He advises the government’s National Institute of Clinical Excellence (NICE). Paul was previously President of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) the largest Society in Europe dedicated to refractive surgery, and past President of the UK and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (UKISCRS). He is also a Medical Editor of Eurotimes, a publication of the ESCRS. Paul is regularly invited to lecture on cataract and refractive surgery both nationally and internationally.
Download a free infopack
Not ready for a consultation? Learn more about our range of treatments, doctors and hospitals.Information pack
Free Virtual Consultation
It takes under a minute to book your virtual consultation with UK's top rated vision correction clinicBook Now
Call us free
We'll answer any questions you may have about treatment.
0808 163 5845
Lines open Mon-Thu: 8am-7pm, Fri: 8am - 5.30pm, Sat: 9am-4.30pm