COVID-19 **update from October 2021 ** We continue to provide the highest safety standards. More.
Robert J Morris
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
- BSc (Hons) University of London
- FRC Ophth
- FRCS (Eng)
- MRCP (UK)
- Hampshire Eye Hospital
- Standard Cataract Treatment
- Dry Eye
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Refractive Lens Exchange
- Refractive Cataract Surgery
- Advanced Cataract Treatment
- ReLEx SMILE
- Implantable Contact Lens
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (London)
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Member of the International Strabismus Association
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (England)
- Member of the United Kingdom and Irish Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Mr Robert Morris is an experienced cataract and refractive surgeon. He qualified in Medicine with Distinction from St. Bartholomews Hospital at the University of London. He completed his post-graduate ophthalmic training at the renowned units in Oxford Eye Hospital, and Moorfields Eye Hospital and the USA.
In addition to his successful private practice, he has held the position of Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon and cataract lead at Southampton University Hospital NHS Trust. He was Medical Director of Optegra Eye Hospitals for 8 yrs.
He has performed over 35,000 lens and 7,500 laser procedures. Throughout his career he has been passionate about surgical training in cataract and refractive surgery. He obtained a Distinction on the University of Ulster Cataract and Refractive Surgery Diploma and is now a clinical tutor for this Diploma. He has published over 40 peer reviewed papers, written book chapters and lectures both Nationally and Internationally.
Download a free infopack
Not ready for a consultation? Learn more about our range of treatments, doctors and hospitals.Information pack
Free Virtual Consultation
It takes under a minute to book your virtual consultation with UK's top rated vision correction clinicBook Now
Call us free
We'll answer any questions you may have about treatment.
0808 163 5845
Lines open Mon-Thu: 8am-7pm, Fri: 8am - 5.30pm, Sat: 9am-4.30pm