The 36th Congress of the ESCRS (European Society For Cataract Surgery) is due to take place this September in Vienna. It is arguably the leading international cataract and refractive conference and brings together thousands of surgeons, optometrists, healthcare professionals and manufacturers and industry representatives from all over the world. During these conferences, the latest technological innovations are shown and the forefront of industry topics are discussed by panels of world renowned surgeons. This year, Optegra Eye Sciences (Optegra’s research division) together with Optegra surgeons and optometrists from the UK, Czech Republic and Poland have had a significant number of abstracts accepted for presentation. We will be delivering free paper presentations, a video presentation and several posters.
The topics include:
- Comparison of the clinical outcomes of simultaneous and sequential bilateral MFIOL surgery
- Comparative outcomes of Small Incision Lenticule Extraction and Femto LASIK treatments
- Epithelial ingrowth removal after Small Incision Lenticule Extraction
- Outcomes of refractive lens exchange in high ametropic patients
- Evaluation of clinical outcomes data after RLE in a large population
- Dry eye metrics after intraocular lens surgery
- Longer-term patient reported outcomes after RLE
- RLE outcomes in post laser vision correction patients
- Hyperopic patients – options and limits in corneal refractive surgery
If you would like to find out more about Optegra, it’s Eye Sciences division or the topics covered at ESCRS, please contact email@example.com.