Mr Bradbury has been a consultant at Optegra Eye Hospital Yorkshire since it opened in January 2003.
MBChB, FRCS, FRCOphth
Mr Bradbury is proud to work at a hospital with such committed staff and superb state of the art facilities. He says, ‘The hospital really is a centre of excellence for patient care.’
Mr Bradbury has been a Consultant Ophthalmologist in Bradford since 1992, and he has a special interest in paediatric ophthalmology, strabismus and cataracts.
In his free time, Mr Bradbury enjoys playing squash, running, walking, biking, sailing and skiing and, in more restful moments, he enjoys good food, wine and company.
Mr Bradbury has held a substantive post at Bradford Royal Infirmary since 1992. He is also a Lecturer at Bradford University for MSc and BSc courses and he is a member of the Research Forum at the University. Mr Bradbury has also held the following posts:
- Examiner, Part II, Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Head Examiner, Part II, Royal College of Ophthalmology Examination
- Member of the Joint Liaison Committee, Royal College of Ophthalmologist, Royal College of Edinburgh
- Member of the Regional Educational Advisers Committee, Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Regional Advisor, Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Chairman, Regional Ophthalmic Training Committee
Mr Bradbury has also published 28 papers, mainly on paediatric ophthalmology and strabismus and he has given many presentations to learned bodies.