Mr Mahmoud Sarhan is a Consultant Ophthalmologist & Vitreo-retinal Surgeon. He joined Optegra Eye Hospital Yorkshire in 2012. His professional history includes working in Berkshire and Sussex.
FRCS Ed, MRCOphth
Places of study: Brighton University, Damascus University
Past professional history:
- Consultant Ophthalmologist & Vitreoretinal Surgeon, Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- Associate Specialist Vitreoretinal Surgeon, Prince Charles Eye Unit, Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Vitreoretinal Fellow, Western Sussex Hospitals
Post Graduate Certificate of Medical Education: Brighton University
Member of societies, bodies:
- Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Member of The Royal College of Ophthalmologist
- Member of The British and Eire Associations of Vitreo Retinal Surgeons BEAVRS
- Member of the North of England Ophthalmological Society NEOS
- Member of the Yorkshire Retina Society
Mr Sarhan is married with two children. In his free time he enjoys football and painting.