Mr Norman Litvin is Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon specialising in glaucoma and cataract
MBBCh, FCS(SA) Ophth, FRCSEd
Mr Litvin has been a consultant at Optegra Eye Hospital Yorkshire since January 2003. He has been a Consultant Ophthalmologist in Bradford since 2001 and he has a special interest in both cataracts and glaucoma.
In his spare time, he enjoys long distance running and has, to date, completed 36 marathons, including 13 ultra-distance events. In his more relaxed moments, Mr Litvin is learning to play the guitar.
Mr Litvin has held a substantive post at Bradford Royal Infirmary since January 2001, where he supervises and trains specialist registrars and senior house officers. Mr Litvin also offers training for regional optometry and postgraduate teaching in glaucoma. Mr Litvin is also a member of the following professional organisations:
- General Medical Council
- South African Medial and Dental Council
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- United Kingdom and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons