Mr Mahmood joined Optegra Eye Hospital Manchester in 2011 as a consultant surgeon.
MA MBBCHIR FRCOPHTH
- Places of study: University of Cambridge
- Other information: NHS trained. Honorary clinical lecturer. Overseas charity work in Pakistan.
- Other hospitals of practice: Manchester Royal Eye Hospital
- Member of societies, bodies: Royal College of Ophthalmologists, American Academy of Ophthalmology, UK and Ireland Society of cataract and refractive surgeons
- Papers published: Many peer reviewed publications and articles
Mr Mahmood is qualified to use LENSAR™ femtosecond laser technology for cataract procedures.