How to change your cookie settings
You can manage settings at any time by clicking the “Cookies Settings” button above. This will allow you to opt-out of performance, targeting or functional cookies.
- How Google uses information from sites that use their services: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
- Customise ads that you see on Google Search, YouTube and Discover, or control the information used to personalise them: https://myadcenter.google.com/home
- Details on Google’s measurement and advertising cookies: https://business.safety.google/adscookies/
- Adalyzer Terms: https://www.adalyser.com/en/terms
- Microsoft Clarity cookie list: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/clarity/setup-and-installation/cookie-list
Additionally, most web browsers enable users to control most of their cookies via updating their browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including to see what cookies are being set, please visit https://allaboutcookies.org/, which provides details on how to manage settings via popular browsers here: https://allaboutcookies.org/how-to-manage-cookies.
Optegra UK Head Office Optegra Eye Health Care 7 The Technology Park Colindeep Lane, London NW9 6BX.