COVID-19 – We’re open & following government advice (3rd Jan) with the highest safety standards. More.
At Optegra, we’ve made our cataract surgery prices as simple and transparent as possible, with a fixed price per eye for the treatment carried out. Unlike other eye hospitals, we don’t add on extra costs along the way, so you can be confident from the start about how much your treatment will cost.
We have a number of different payment plans to assist you with the cost of cataract surgery, including finance plans spread over 12, 24, 36, or 48 months.
If you decide to go for a 12 or 24-month payment structure, you can benefit from 0% APR, and no deposit is required, irrespective of the finance plan you choose. A consultation with one of our world-class ophthalmic surgeon is free.
Alternatively, an advanced form of cataract surgery called lens replacement is also available.
Standard Cataract Treatment
Cataract treatment with monofocal lens
Enhanced Cataract Treatment
Cataract & astigmatism treatment with a toric lens
Advanced Cataract Treatment
The most advanced cataract treatment using a multifocal lens
When you invest in cataract treatment with us, you will benefit from:
- A designated consultant – You will be seen by the same consultant and team throughout the entire process, from your initial consultation, through to the surgery, and also for the post-operative follow-up. This is unusual nowadays, as most eye hospitals and health clinics provide a segmented service, which we believe hinders the quality of care.
- Personalised treatment – We recognise that all of our patients are different. Your needs may be different to someone else’s. This is why we provide a personalised treatment plan that takes your lifestyle into account.
- The latest advanced technology – We are well known for using the most advanced and innovative technology in all of our eye hospitals, guaranteeing the best results.
- Diagnostic eye tests – We provide a wide range of diagnostic eye tests, which are carried out by our specially trained clinical teams.
- Specialist eye hospitals – Your consultation, surgery and follow-up appointments will all take place at one of our dedicated Optegra eye hospitals. We have purpose-built hospitals across the UK, from Manchester and Birmingham to London and Hampshire.
- Comprehensive aftercare – You will benefit from a comprehensive aftercare programme that is completely tailored to your needs. This not only includes follow-up visits, but also incorporates a dedicated out-of-hours helpline number and any home medication that is required.
Want to reduce your monthly payment?
Try changing your payment period.