Optegra Eye Clinic Altrincham is an outreach clinic making our eye treatments more accessible for our patients.
Initial consultations, diagnostic tests and outpatient procedures can all be carried out at Optegra Eye Clinic Altrincham. Should you require a surgical procedure, this will be arranged for you at our specialist Optegra Eye Hospital in Manchester for any surgical procedures. For more information, please contact our patient services team.
Disability Access Statement
Optegra is committed to ensuring that people with disability, their families and carers are not discriminated against in any way and that they have access to the full range of services, facilities and information.
If you have a disability and are coming to Optegra for an appointment or treatment, please let us know before you attend so that we can discuss what support you may need.
Please let us know if you have any special requirements such as:
- A disability requiring assisted access
- Hearing or sight difficulties (requiring specific assistance)
- Need of an interpreter
- Dietary requirements such as allergies, intolerances, halal or kosher foods
If you are dropping off or collecting a patient from Optegra and require a wheelchair, please ask for assistance at the reception desk.
Please contact Optegra reception on 0161 927 3177 so that we can make the necessary arrangements prior to your visit.
Blue and White Badge holders can park in Trafford Metropolitan Borough Council sites as follows
- Blue Badge Disabled Bays: Free parking for up to 4 hours between 8.30am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday and unlimited parking in these bays at all other times.They are also entitled to park for an extra hour once the paid time has expired. More information and maps showing spaces is available at https://www.trafford.gov.uk/residents/transport-and-streets/parking/blue-badge-scheme.aspx
- Pay & Display and Pay by Phone Bays: Blue Badge holders can stay for one extra hour for free after making an initial payment for parking. (Note: you must display your valid Blue Badge and clock showing the time of arrival) White Badge Holders are free to park with no time limit.
The congestion charge is exempted for Blue Badge Holders but you must apply through the website prior to your journey. The process can take up to 2 weeks and costs £10. If you hold a Westminster Disabled White Badge, but not a Blue badge, it will be necessary to apply for a Blue Badge before you qualify for the discount.