- O’Donnell C, Structural, optical and mechanical changes to the keratoconic cornea. 26th June 2014. MREH 200 Manchester Royal Eye Hospital Bicentenary Conference, Manchester, UK.
- O’Donnell C., Hartwig A., Ball J. Clinical performance of a new multifocal intraocular lens with a rotationally asymmetric design. 14th June 2014. Aegean Cornea, 2014, Santorini, Greece.
- Hartwig A., O’Donnell C., Ball J., Dermott J. & Rehman S. Clinical outcomes with bilateral trifocal intraocular lenses (IOLs) versus contralateral combinations of low and high add rotationally asymmetric IOLs. 14th June 2014. Aegean Cornea, 2014, Santorini, Greece
- Wevill M and O’Donnell C. Advanced Surgical approaches to refractive management. 9th June 2014, British Contact Lens Association, Annual Clinical Conference and Exhibition, Birmingham, UK.
- Hartwig A., Radhakrishnan H., Morris R., Dermott J. & O’Donnell C. Is there a link between age and deviation from predicted post-operative refraction (PPOR) after intraocular lens (IOL) implantation? ARVO, 2014, Orlando, USA.
- Hartwig A., Radhakrishnan H., O’Donnell C. & Rehman S. Review of refractive lens exchange options to correct presbyopia. Optometry Conference Central & South Eastern Europe, 2014, Rovinj, Croatia.
- R Davie, E Donnenfield and A Barsam. A new device to increase endocapsular support during phacoemulsification in cases of localised zonular weakness.
- A Walkden, C Gore, C O’Donnell and S A Quah. Outcome of Lentis M Plus multifocal intraocular lens following laser refractive surgery.
- M Wevill, V Gupta, G Kervick. A hydrogel corneal inlay for the surgical correction of presbyopia in a high volume LASIK practice: The Ultralase experience.
- Z Shalchi, J Dermott, S Perera. Risk factors for patient dissatisfaction after laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis.
- F Jazayeri, D Anderson. Clinical, refractive and topographic outcomes after topography guided LASEK with the wavelight Allegretto platform for highly aberrated corneas.
- P Chiam, S A Quah, C O’Donnell and S Kaye. Visual and refractive outcomes of toric Lentis MPlus multifocal intraocular lens implant.
- L Sullivan, Z Varga, A Morrell J Ball. Analysing predictors of success in Keraring implantation for keratoconus.
- C O’Donnell, I Beshtawi, R Akhtar, A Brahma, F Carley, C Hillarby, H Radhakrishnan. Biomechanical changes after repeated collagen cross-linking on human corneas assessed in vitro using scanning acoustic microscopy.
- M Rana, A Gupta, S Shah, M Quinlan, I Masood. Effect of ocular rigidity and biomechanics on intraocular pressure in mucopolysaccharidosis I-S (Scheie’s syndrome)
- Morris R, A Hartwig, Dermott J, Bowen-Thomas O, Walsh R, O’Donnell C. Clinical performance of a multifocal intraocular lens (+1.50D addition) with a rotationally asymmetric design.
- Morris R, A Hartwig, Dermott J, Bowen-Thomas O, Walsh R, O’Donnell C. Clinical performance of a multifocal toric intraocular lens with a rotationally asymmetric design and +1.50 addition.
- Morris R, Dermott J, Bowen-Thomas O, Walsh R, O’Donnell C. Clinical performance of a multifocal intraocular lens with a rotationally asymmetric design and +2.00 addition.
- Kheterpal S, Dermott J, Blake A, O’Donnell C. Early experiences, learning curve and comparative outcomes of a next generation femtosecond laser method of anterior capsulotomy and laser phacofragmentation.
- C MacGregor, M Tsatos, A Konstantopoulos, P Hossain, D Anderson. Thin versus ultrathin Descemet’s endothelial keratoplasty (DSEK): an evaluation of the visual acuity and hyperopic changes.
- P Rosen. The financial conundrum: who will pay the bill?
- P Rosen. Developing my surgical skills.
- P Rosen. Preparing for the first operation.
Refractive Surgery Update Meeting, 10th June 2013, Crewe Cheshire
Mr SA Quah, Ms C Gore and Dr C O’Donnell gave presentations relating to intraocular lens surgery. Other presentations included a review of anterior ocular anatomy and laser refractive surgery. The informal interactive meeting, held at Crewe Hall, was in a fantastic setting and attended by surgeons and optometrists.
2nd National Ophthalmic Nursing Conference, Chelsea FC, London - 8th March 2013
‘Benchmark standards for visual and refractive outcomes after cataract surgery’ by Clare O’Donnell, Optegra Eye Sciences The aim of this presentation was to review the literature relating to the clinical outcomes of cataract surgery and to discuss the basis for current visual and refractive benchmark standards. The implications of the methods of measurement on refractive outcomes was discussed as well as some of the technologies that have the potential to further improves outcomes in the future.
- Clinical performance of a new multifocal intraocular lens with a rotationally asymmetric design James Ball, Andreas Hartwig, Christopher Davey, Jay Dermott, Clare O‘Donnell ESCRS, London, 2014
- Clinical performance of the AT LISA trifocal intraocular lensShafiq Rehman, Andreas Hartwig, Christopher Davey, Jay Dermott, Lenka Filipova, Clare O‘Donnell ESCRS, London, 2014
- Clinical performance of a trifocal and a rotationally asymmetric multifocal intraocular lens Shafiq Rehman, Andreas Hartwig, Christopher Davey, Jay Dermott, Clare O‘Donnell ESCRS, London, 2014
- Functional comparison of the performance of a new biometry instrument Jay Dermott , Sundeep Kheterpal, Robert Morris, Clare O’Donnell, Andreas Hartwig, Jo-Sheethal Thethy, Oliver Bowen-Thomas
- ESCRS, London, 2014
- Clinical performance of a multifocal intraocular lens (+2.00D addition) with a rotationally asymmetric design Robert Morris, Oliver Bowen-Thomas, Andreas Hartwig, Richard Walsh, Jay Dermott, Clare O’Donnell ESCRS, London, 2014
- Effects of a femtosecond laser method of phacofragmentation on effective phacoemulsification time in cataract surgery and refractive lens exchange Sundeep Kheterpal, Jay Dermott, Rob Morris, Zoe Ind, Andreas Hartwig, Clare O’Donnell ESCRS, London, 2014
- MPlus and Finevision: refractive lens exchange results Mark Wevill, Jay Dermott ESCRS, London, 2014
- Pre-operative ocular biometry before cataract surgery in a large clinical population Andreas Hartwig, Hema Radhakrishnan, Rob Morris, Jay Dermott, Clare O‘Donnell ESCRS, London, 2014
- Evaluation of an intraoperative guidance system to align monofocal toric intraocular lenses Andreas Hartwig, Christopher Davey, Jay Dermott, Christa Gore, Sajjad Mahmood, Dan Nguyen, Say Aun Quah, Shafiq Rehman, Matthias Stiene and Clare O’Donnell UKISCRS, London, 2014
- Agreement between two optical biometry devices Andreas Hartwig, Louise Stainer, Mitchell Titley, Michelle Hanratty, Jay Dermott, Rob Morris, Clare O’Donnell UKISCRS, London, 2014
- Correction of moderate to high hyperopia with the Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL): 3 to 6 years follow-up František Benda, Lenka Filipová, Martin Filipec ESCRS, London, 2014
- Cataract Surgery with Toric Intraocular Lens Implantation in Keratoconus Enkela Hrdličková, Lenka Filipová, Zuzana Hlinomazová, Martin Filipec ESCRS
- First outcomes of ametropic presbyopia correction with implantation of trifocal toric lens, London, 2014Markéta Santarová, Zuzana Hlinomazová, Martin Filipec, Lenka Filipová, Alena Holubová ESCRS, London, 2014
- Higher-order aberrations after femtosecond LASIK – wavefront-guided vs. non-wavefront-guided ablations Jakub Ventruba, Radek Anderle ESCRS, London, 2014
- Subjective satisfaction with near vision after bilateral refractive lens exchange: multifocal versus trifocal intraocular lenses Šárka Skorkovská, Jakub Ventruba ESCRS, London, 2014
- Astigmatism evaluation in patients with toric intraocular lens Anna Lenčová, Lenka Filipová, Zuzana Hlinomazová ESCRS, London, 2014
- Bubbles Game: Tips and tricks of triple procedure – DMEK and cataract surgery Zuzana Hlinomazová ESCRS, London, 2014
- Pre-operative biometry in large population of patients undergoing cataract surgery Andreas Hartwig, Clare O’Donnell, Hema Radhakrishnan Visual and Physiological Optics Congress, Wroclaw, Poland, 2014
- Visual and refractive outcomes with contralateral combinations of low and high add rotationally asymmetric intraocular lenses (IOLs) versus bilateral trifocal IOLs Andreas Hartwig, Shafiq Rehman, James Ball, Jay Dermott and Clare O’Donnell American Academy of Optometry, Denver, Colorado, USA, 2014
- Presbyopia-correcting intraocular lenses; the past, present and future Andreas Hartwig, Clare O’Donnell Developing Leading-edge Ophthalmic Nursing Conference, Bath UK, 2015
- Hartwig A., O’Donnell C. & Radhakrishnan H. Pre-operative biometry in large population of patients undergoing cataract surgery. Visual & Physiological Optics, 2014, Wroclaw, Poland, accepted