COVID-19 **update from December 2021 ** We continue to provide the highest safety standards. More.
10th-11th June 2015, Royal College of Physicians, London
ZEISS Academy & Optegra Eye Sciences held the 2015 education events on 10th & 11th June at the Royal College of Physicians, London.
Speakers included biometry expert Professor Haigis (Würzburg University) and respected Visual Fields Professor, John Wild (Cardiff University). Both gave talks at the interactive symposium and practical workshop.
Interactive Symposium for Ophthalmic Consultants – 10th June 2015
- Swept source OCT biometry
- Intraoperative OCT
- Glaucoma structure & function masterclass
- What’s new in retina?
- Choosing the right IOL for the right patient
Practical Workshop for Ophthalmic Professionals – 11th June 2015
- Real time OCT workshop
- Tips and tricks for biometry (live demo)
- The art and science of recording vision
- Demystifying aberrometry
- Essential tips for happy patients!