0% Finance Available – Book FREE Consultation.
- Nuffield Foundation Science Bursaries offer bursaries for students to work alongside professional scientists, technologists, engineers and mathematicians
- Students in the first year of a post-16 science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) course are eligible to apply
- Placements are available across the UK, in universities, industry or research institutions
- Ms Ayesha Iqbal spent her summer placement at Optegra Birmingham working with Dr Clare O’Donnell on a keratoconus research project.
- Ms Iqbal won a Gold Crest Award for her report and poster on corneal nerve morphology in keratoconus