To be the world's most trusted choice for eye care.
Passion and commitment
We are passionate about making a positive difference.
- We make a positive difference from beginning to end, as every part of patient care matters
- We create strong professional relationships to strengthen our expertise
- We are passionate about delivering excellence
Integrity and trust
We are open, honest and treat everyone with respect.
- We are honest about the facts so our patients can make informed decisions
- We always act as the patient's advocate and think responsibly of the patient and their lifestyle in the advice, treatment and care we provide
Professionalism and expertise
We engage only the most talented people to provide excellent service and results.
- We commit to develop our people to go above and beyond
- We striver to learn more and embrace new proven research and development in eye care innovations and leading technology in delivering eye health care solutions
Personal connection and care
We make every individual feel special
- Respecting the uniqueness and diversity of every individual we work with to deepen the relationship with one another
- We work together as a supportive team, embracing the uniqueness of each other
- We care about our patients and are available to them throughout their journey
Working for us
As well as working in a bright, clean and modern environment, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to contribute to a successful and growing organisation. We believe all our employees have an important part to play in our success and will have ideas to contribute. That’s why we ask our people what they think, listen to suggestions and encourage constructive feedback – this is one of the best ways we can learn and innovate.
At Optegra, we believe that a significant part of our success is based upon maintaining and developing an environment where our employees are recognised for their individual skills and qualities. Everyone should have the opportunity to realise their full potential, regardless of their racial/ethnic origin, sex, pregnancy, marital/civil partnership or family status, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age or disability.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. We will recruit, train and promote in all job areas according to skills and potential and without discrimination on any of the grounds outlined above.
More about careers at Optegra