COVID-19 **update from December 2021 ** We continue to provide the highest safety standards. More.
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
- FRCOphth Lon
- FRCS (Glas)
- MRCS (Edin)
- Birmingham Eye Hospital
- Advanced Cataract Treatment
- Standard Cataract Treatment
- Refractive Lens Exchange
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Implantable Contact Lens
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons Glasgow
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologist
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery
- Member of European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery
- Member of Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
Mr Anandan completed the higher surgical training in Ophthalmology at the Oxford rotation in December 2008. In this position, he gained comprehensive general ophthalmic training.
He specialised in Cornea, Refractive surgery and Glaucoma during his fellowship at Royal Perth Hospital, Western Australia between January 2007 and January 2008. During the fellowship, he gained considerable experience in corneal transplantation, ocular surface disease management, refractive laser surgery, trabeculectomies and glaucoma tube surgery.
He also undertook an honorary fellow in the Moorfield Eye Hospital Cornea Department under Professor John Dart before joining Royal Derby Hospital.
Download a free infopack
Not ready for a consultation? Learn more about our range of treatments, doctors and hospitals.Information pack
Free Virtual Consultation
It takes under a minute to book your virtual consultation with UK's top rated vision correction clinicBook Now
Call us free
We'll answer any questions you may have about treatment.
0808 163 5845
Lines open Mon-Thu: 8am-7pm, Fri: 8am - 5.30pm, Sat: 9am-4.30pm