Specialist eye hospital group Optegra will be exhibiting at the UK’s largest optical event, 100% Optical, showcasing the latest developments in eye health care, with CPD points available on the day.
Come and visit us at stand B200 in Hall One, where you can find out how the company has grown over the past 16 years to become the UK’s top-rated eye hospital.
There will be an interactive buzz wire game for participants to try while wearing cataract-replicating glasses, to appreciate the challenges that cataract patients face every day.
There will also be a competition with weekend breaks and VR set prizes.
Members of the specialist eye hospital group will welcome you to the stand where you can:
- Hear about Optegra’s new NHS cataract clinics we have opened over the past 18 months including Newcastle, Uttoxeter and Maidstone; and those we have planned, including Brighton in April this year
- Meet two of our surgeons, Mr Alastair Stuart and NHS Medical Director Javad Moayedi (on Monday 27th)
- Find out about the broad support we offer the optometrist community across the UK – from face-to-face training events in all our hospitals and clinics, to CPD webinars and other forums
- Get an insight into Optegra Eye Sciences, our not-for-profit research division, which is championing the latest innovations in eye care, through research and partnerships with universities and industry colleagues
- Hear the history of the company, founded in 2007 by Ned Johnson, then chairman of Fidelity
- Find out about the broad range of treatments we provide, including NHS cataract and AMD treatments, plus our private vision correction offering – from laser eye surgery to implantable contact lenses and lens replacement
We look forward to welcoming you on to our stand.
Optegra Eye Health Care is a specialist provider of ophthalmic services. Established in 2007, it has completed over one million eye procedures from its 31 eye hospitals and clinics across the UK, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia.
Optegra brings together leading-edge research, medical expertise and state-of-the-art surgical equipment. It performs more than 120,000 treatments annually, both private and publicly funded. Its top ophthalmic surgeons are renowned for their areas of expertise, offering excellent clinical outcomes and great patient service.
Tel: 0800 077 3272