0% Finance Available – Book FREE Consultation.
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
- Certificate of Laser Refractive Surgery CertLRS
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologist FRCOphth
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons FRCS
- Master Of Surgery MS(Ophth)
- Member Royal College of surgeons MRCS
- Manchester Eye Hospital
- Standard Cataract Treatment
- Corneal Disease | Transplantation
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Refractive Lens Exchange
- Refractive Cataract Surgery
- Advanced Cataract Treatment
- ReLEx SMILE
- Implantable Contact Lens
- • Associate Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologist
- Member of British Society of Refractive Surgery
- Member of European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery
- Member of the United Kingdom and Irish Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Mr Agarwal is one of the few surgeons to have received qualifications from all the three Royal Colleges of United Kingdom and is also one of the few to perform more than 1000 surgeries every year.
Mr Agarwal specializes in corneal, cataract and refractive surgery. Mr Agarwal completed his Corneal Fellowship at University Hospital Bern, in 2011. Following this he spent few weeks at Barraquer Eye Institute, Barcelona learning laser eye surgery. In 2017, Mr Agarwal joined as Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Surgeon at prestigious Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, a state of Art Facility of main Campus Cleveland Clinic OHIO US, with further training on SMILE in 2017.He has performed almost 7000 cataract and laser -based procedures. His main field of interest are refractive cataract surgery with premium IOLs, PRK, LASIK, SMILE, ICL’s, and cornea transplantation.
He has published extensively in Peer Reviewed Journals on pinhole implants, with 24 peer reviewed articles to his name along with various awards and honors. Mr Agarwal received Honorable Mention Award at Annual Congress American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeries at San Diego in 2019 for his work on Pinhole implants. He is a manuscript reviewer for the British Medical Journal Case Reports .
At Optegra, Mr Agarwal offers refractive lens exchange as well as small incision cataract surgery with Torics, Trifocals and extended depth of focus intraocular lenses, as well as the full range of modern refractive procedures including SMILE, LASIK, advanced surface ablation and implantable contact lenses.
Download a free infopack
Not ready for a consultation? Learn more about our range of treatments, doctors and hospitals.Information pack
Free Virtual Consultation
Book your virtual consultation with UK's top rated vision correction clinicBook Now
Call us free
We'll answer any questions you may have about treatment.
Lines open Mon-Thu: 8am-7pm, Fri: 8am - 6pm