- Consultant Ophthalmic & Oculoplastic Surgeon
- FRCS (Eng)
- London Eye Hospital
- Blepharitis (Eyelid Surgery)
- Lacrimal Surgery
- British Oculoplastic Surgical Society
- European Society of Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (Elected full member)
- Fellow of Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons (England)
- The Expert Witness InstituteO
Mr Kim Hakin is a Consultant Ophthalmic & Oculoplastic Surgeon and an Ophthalmic Expert Witness, providing medicolegal advice in cases of medical negligence and personal injury.
He is very committed to undertaking overseas volunteer work, working with charities such as Orbis and Surgical Eye Expeditions, travelling once or twice a year to operate and train doctors in developing countries.
He also works as an Ophthalmic Expert Witness, providing medicolegal advice in cases of medical negligence and personal injury, to organisations such as the General Medical Council, Medical Defence Union, the NHS Litigation Authority, as well as numerous solicitors and agencies.
Download a free infopack
Not ready for a consultation? Learn more about our range of treatments, doctors and hospitals.Information pack
Call us free
For a FREE no obligation, one-to-one consultation, or to answer any questions you may have.
0808 163 5845
Line is open Mon-Thu: 9am-8pm, Fri: 9am-5.30pm, Sat: 9am-4pm
Join a free open evening
At one of our hospitals we can help you decide what's best for your vision.Open Evenings