Mr Richard Caesar is a Consultant Oculoplastic and Ophthalmic Surgeon, and is an expert witness for ophthalmic medicolegal cases.
- MB BChir FRCOphth
- Trained in Cambridge, London, Oxford and Melbourne
- Cardiff University / Bond Solon Expert witness
- Oculoplastic cosmetic, Oculoplastic reconstructive, Cataract and Lacrimal surgeon
- Non-surgical aesthetic expert in botulinum toxin and fillers
- Expert witness for ophthalmic medicolegal cases
- Joined Optegra Eye Hospital Central London in 2015
Members of societies, bodies etc
- Specialty director and consultant ophthalmologist at Gloucester Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Creative Director of www.oculoplastics.info, a website dedicated to teaching oculoplastic surgery to an international audience.
- Listed as “Best for eyes” by Tatler’s 2015 Beauty and Cosmetic Surgery Guide
- View 'Richard Caeser Surgery' website: www.cosmeticeyesurgery.co.uk
- Fellow of Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Founder member of British Oculoplastic Surgical Society
- Member of United Kingdom and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Member of European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
Happiest in the operating theatre or skiing, kitesurfing or cycling. Will compromise happily with glass of red wine and open fire.