Mr Goel is a Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon at Optegra Eye Hospital Yorkshire
Mr Goel graduated medicine in 1996. Since then he has trained and worked for 20 years in Ophthalmology in eminent teaching centres in the UK and Internationally, acquiring a range of qualifications
with specialist ophthalmic organisations.
Mr Goel is very well presented and published in National and International platforms and in his career has 20 publications
and over 50 presentations
to his credit. He has won National and International Awards
for his scientific work.
Mr Goel has been a Consultant since 2008 and offers his services in Ophthalmology with a special interest in:
- Cataract and Refractive advanced cataract surgery
- Laser and non-laser glasses corrective surgery
- Oculofacial Plastic Surgery
- Corneal/Anterior Segment Surgery,
Mr Goel is regularly invited as an expert speaker
to present his experience on his specialist interests as listed above.
- Northern Oculoplastic Group
- British Oculoplastics Surgical Society
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- North of England Ophthalmic Society
- General Medical Council
- British Society of Refractive Surgery
- United Kingdom and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Mr Goel has earned the respect of his peers and hospitals that he works with and has been elected as – committee member of the United Kingdom and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery since 2013 and designated lead for the young ophthalmologists subcommittee since 2015