Myer Mark Yodaiken
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
- FCS (Ophth)
- Manchester Eye Hospital
- Age Related Macular Degeneration
- Corneal Disease | Transplantation
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of European and American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Member of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists
Mr Yodaiken is a General Ophthalmologist with special interest in retinal disease, AMD, diabetic retinopathy, cataract surgery, glaucoma and corneal disease.
Mr Yodaiken trained in South Africa. He has further trained in Anterior Segment Surgery (including Cataracts) as well as in Medical Retina (Age-related Macular Degeneration).
Download a free infopack
Not ready for a consultation? Learn more about our range of treatments, doctors and hospitals.Information pack
Call us free
For a FREE no obligation, one-to-one consultation, or to answer any questions you may have.
0808 163 5845
Line is open Mon-Thu: 9am-8pm, Fri: 9am-5.30pm, Sat: 9am-4pm
Join a free open evening
At one of our hospitals we can help you decide what's best for your vision.Open Evenings