- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
- 1st class BSc (Hons) Biochemistry and Physiology University of Southampton
- Batchelor of Medicine University of Southampton
- Clinical Fellowship in Glaucoma at Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) Imperial College London
- Postgraduate Ophthalmology training at University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- Research/Clinical Fellowship in Glaucoma at the world renowned Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC) and Singapore Eye Research Institute (SERI)
- Central London Eye Hospital
- Standard Cataract Treatment
- Aqueous Shunt Surgery
- Member of Medical Contact Lens and Ocular Surface Association
- Member of the Association of Research and Vision Ophthalmology
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Member of the Southern Ophthalmology Society
Sameer Trikha is a Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon at King’s College NHS Foundation Trust, and specialises in the medical, laser and surgical treatment of Glaucoma, along with micro-incision cataract surgery. He joined Optegra Eye Hospital London in 2016.
Mr Trikha has published over 22 peer-reviewed publications, published 1 book and 2 book chapters.
Download a free infopack
Not ready for a consultation? Learn more about our range of treatments, doctors and hospitals.Information pack
Call us free
For a FREE no obligation, one-to-one consultation, or to answer any questions.
0808 163 5845
Line is open Mon-Fri: 9am-6pm, Sat: 9am-2pm