COVID-19 **update from December 2021 ** We continue to provide the highest safety standards. More.
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
- 1st class BSc (Hons) Biochemistry and Physiology University of Southampton
- Batchelor of Medicine University of Southampton
- Clinical Fellowship in Glaucoma at Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) Imperial College London
- Postgraduate Ophthalmology training at University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- Research/Clinical Fellowship in Glaucoma at the world renowned Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC) and Singapore Eye Research Institute (SERI)
- Central London Eye Hospital
- Standard Cataract Treatment
- Aqueous Shunt Surgery
- Member of Medical Contact Lens and Ocular Surface Association
- Member of the Association of Research and Vision Ophthalmology
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Member of the Southern Ophthalmology Society
Sameer Trikha is a Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon at King’s College NHS Foundation Trust, and specialises in the medical, laser and surgical treatment of Glaucoma, along with micro-incision cataract surgery. He joined Optegra Eye Hospital London in 2016.
Mr Trikha has published over 22 peer-reviewed publications, published 1 book and 2 book chapters.
Download a free infopack
Not ready for a consultation? Learn more about our range of treatments, doctors and hospitals.Information pack
Free Virtual Consultation
It takes under a minute to book your virtual consultation with UK's top rated vision correction clinicBook Now
Call us free
We'll answer any questions you may have about treatment.
0808 163 5845
Lines open Mon-Thu: 8am-7pm, Fri: 8am - 5.30pm, Sat: 9am-4.30pm