- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
- Manchester Eye Hospital
- Anterior segment surgery
- Corneal Disease | Transplantation
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Oculofacial Plastic Surgery
- Refractive Lens Exchange
- British Oculoplastics Surgical Society
- British Society of Refractive Surgery
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- General Medical Council
- North of England Ophthalmic Society
- Northern Oculoplastic Group
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- United Kingdom and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Mr Goel graduated medicine in 1996. Since then he has trained and worked for over 20 years in Ophthalmology in eminent teaching centres in the UK and Internationally, acquiring a range of qualifications and memberships with specialist ophthalmic organisations.
Mr Goel is very well presented and published in National and International platforms and in his career has 20 publications and nearly 90 presentations to his credit. He has won National and International Awards for his scientific work.
Mr Goel is regularly invited as an expert speaker to present his experience on his specialist interests as listed above.
Mr Goel’s practice is modern, efficient and yet caring, putting his patients interests always in front of everything else.
Download a free infopack
Not ready for a consultation? Learn more about our range of treatments, doctors and hospitals.Information pack
Call us free
For a FREE no obligation, one-to-one consultation, or to answer any questions you may have.
0808 163 5845
Line is open Mon-Thu: 9am-8pm, Fri: 9am-5.30pm, Sat: 9am-4pm
Join a free open evening
At one of our hospitals we can help you decide what's best for your vision.Open Evenings