- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
- BS (Hons)
- Surrey Eye Hospital
- Anterior segment surgery
- Standard Cataract Treatment
- Corneal Disease | Transplantation
- Medical Retina
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists (FRCOphth)
- Member of the British Medical Association (BMA)
- Member of the British Society of Refractive Surgery (BSRS)
- Member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
- Member of the Medical Contact Lens & Ocular Surface Association (MCLOSA)
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (MRCSEd)
Ms Lucia Pelosini is a Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon at Optegra Eye Hospital Surrey. She was the winner of the Best Poster Presentation Prize at the Royal Society of Medicine Ophthalmology Annual Meeting in 2009, 2010 and 2012 and the winner of the Robert Hardwick Postgraduate Innovation Prize at Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust in 2012.
Ms Pelosini is the author of over 20 peer review publications in prestigious international academic journals including Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Archives of Ophthalmology, Retina, the British Journal of Ophthalmology and Eye. She has conducted innovative research in macular imaging and novel sub-threshold laser treatment for diabetes and is regularly invited to present academic papers in national and international meetings.
She was the winner of the Best Poster Presentation Prize at the Royal Society of Medicine Ophthalmology Annual Meeting in 2009, 2010 and 2012 and the winner of the Robert Hardwick Postgraduate Innovation Prize at Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust in 2012.
Download a free infopack
Not ready for a consultation? Learn more about our range of treatments, doctors and hospitals.Information pack
Call us free
For a FREE no obligation, one-to-one consultation, or to answer any questions.
0808 163 5845
Line is open Mon-Fri: 9am-6pm, Sat: 9am-2pm